Friday, September 02, 2011

Time Flies When . . .

Oh my, I was talking with two friends yesterday (we were working on a plan to save the world-more on that in another post) when I realized that we are going into our 3rd year of homeschooling. I am feeling very grateful so so many things. Words cannot describe just how amazing our lives are and how we have all changed because of our decision to homeschool. Yes, there have been some bumpy spots, I will not lie. In fact there have been times when I wished the bus would stop in front of our home. The good news is that "feeling" passes and we continue, we persevere. Why, because we are committed to this life, this lifestyle and our boys. There really is no one who can love my boys, encourage them and help them grow any more than I do. So we press on with much joy and yes some trepidation.

So stay tuned as we embark on year three (3)! There will be lots of stories and new adventures. I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments: