Saturday, September 03, 2011

Small but mighty . . .

So as a homeschooling mom I am always looking for ideas to inspire and teach my children. Last year as part of our homeschooling endeavor we watched the movies Food Inc. and Food Matters. They were powerful. We have been interested in nutrition because my boys are both dealing with food allergies and they wanted to understand more about them.

Today I came across this little video which is powerful by an 11 year old homeschool boy who has an amazing message and does it with such eloquence and calm you forget he is 11 years old. I hope you find this as much as I did. It is about our food system and how we can make a difference. It is called Monsanto Corporation Gets Owned by 11 year old boy!

Remember we can make a difference with every purchase we make.

No comments: