Friday, August 18, 2006

Can You Spell Frustrated?

As I sit here seething with frustration, I feel torn. I had to cancel an appointment with a client today because I had no sitter. So I am angry that I cannot manage my business obligations. Yet, I want to enjoy my boys who will be back in school in only 13 short more days (but who is counting). I realize that the boys sense my frustration and don't know what to do, so they tend to argue and fight more. Finally, I relegated myself to the fact that I cannot work for the next two weeks. So we went upstairs, and I straightened up while the boys played. Shortly, we will go out and play in the back yard and then I will start to plan the afternoon. Alas, if I don't adjust, I will miss it all. So with all these feelings I must admit that frustration will pass but the boys will only be this small for a day.

No comments: