Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Can you hear that sound?

Yes, it's the sound of the clock ticking. The back to school clock. It's only 47 hours until the official first day of school. Yes, I am counting the hours. I am also preparing a list of things I want to get done during my window of opportunity that the kids are in school. I am finding if I don't have a list, I don't get anything done. It's interesting the more time I have to myself, the less I get done so the list helps.

Don't get me wrong, I will miss my kids. I will also appreciate them more when I see them in the afternoon. I was talking to a fellow mom last night and we both agreed that 3 months is too long for summer vacation. The kids need structure and to be back in school sooner.

So I will be back on Thursday to let you know how it goes!!!

No comments: