Thursday, February 24, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to our Blog. Today they are calling for 8" of snow and I am listening to the radio to find out when the school is closing. I sit here updating my blog and wonder how women work when they can be called on at a minutes notice to get children because the schools has closed or maybe one of them woke up sick. The good news is I can at least work for a few minutes. I am excited about the web which also means I can work when the kids go to sleep. I would love to hear how other women keep up with the insanity of raising children and running a business or working outside of the home.

1 comment:

Milana Leshinsky said...

Lia, congratulations on your new blog! I am glad I inspired yet another person to do blogging! Isn't this fun? I am sure you'll find it as enjoyable and addictive as I have, and please - KEEP BLOGGING! Wonderful things will happen!