Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's still snowing . . .

Well the boys came home at 11:30, and we have spent a great day playing. We built a fort, had a picnic, played with clay, watched a movie and made popcorn. By the way, why is it that boys turn everything into weapons. I make little clay animals and they turn them into battlebots. Or maybe it's just my little guys. It just doesn't get better than this. I even have had time to play with my blog. This is fun. I need to stay present and enjoy this. Tomorrow I am off to Baltimore to a conference. I am grateful to my sister-in-law Laureen, (Aunt Naneen), she will be my back up tomorrow and the kids are looking forward to a day of fun and play. Well I am off to make dinner and think about how I can use this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lia,

Great idea! Can't say I miss the snow...but it would be nice to see it once in a while. I remember one winter where we had a snowstorm every weekend and the kids were off every Monday in January. Keep it up!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey All! This is Aunt Naneen letting you know the boys are behaving quite well. So far in the past 6 hours we have created a fort, made and fought in a battle-bot arena, played computer games, watched a movie, ate LOTS of food, and now the youngest one is (hopefully) napping. Let's see what the next 5 hours will bring! grin

Anonymous said...

Boy those boys are lucky to have such a great mom and aunt! Is it cold outside or what?

Love the idea of a blog. It's great to keep in touch with other moms. Love the site!