Tuesday, March 04, 2008

That's What I'm Talking About

Okay pinch me, can this be real. I had the best day today. What was so special? Well I realized again, but at a much deeper level that I am living my dream. The best part is that my husband will soon be able to live his dream.

This morning I dropped my boys off at school. They waltzed in with great joy and anticipation of a great day. I then had two meetings with two of my favorite clients. I was then off to pick up those awesome little guys and we were off to a joint play date and business meeting. While I was enjoying my time with my colleagues in business, my boys played together with fellow entrepreneurial kids. By 5:30 I was on my way home to feed my kids and enjoy a quite evening home with the family. Of course once the boys are in bed I love to catch up on emails and continue to create my lifestyle.

I mean when I think about how hard it would be to juggle a "job" and kids, it just boggles the mind. This month at school has been a challenge for several parents at school because the flu hit. One mom is convinced she is losing her job because of all the time she has taken off to care for her son. Here I am building a big business, a great team and raising a great family. I really have to pinch myself to see if this real.

Thank you for the blessings, may they continue and may I continue to deserve them.

No comments: