Saturday, September 29, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

Why am I asking this question? Because today I have the opportunity to rest all day without anyone at home to distract me. So why am I not content? Isn't that what I am always asking for?

Well, first I am home alone because I sprained my ankle yesterday. I am home with my leg up. I had to come home early from Bike Night because with each step I took the pain grew worse. I could not go out with my boys today to the concert and mud bog. I really was looking forward to the mud bog. I had never seen one before. The worse part is that I have lots of energy and a house that I want to clean, and I cannot do it.

I am realizing how hard it is for me to just sit and be still. I really want to dig in and get it done. I guess this is a good lesson to learn. The good news is the swelling is going down. I am just so bored and there's only so much TV I can watch. So I guess I will surf with my leg up on my desk.

No comments: