Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hanging on by a Thread


It's been a while since I have written. I feel like it's been a roller coaster ride of a Summer. I must say right at this moment I am hanging on by a thread. I hate this feeling. I am on edge and feeling very anxious. There are many factors, but there are two main ones. First I made some major mistakes that are causing yucky consequences. And second, I have not had a moment to myself in close to a month. I have been "on" almost non-stop. The only time I get break is late in the evening when I am too tired to enjoy it. It's been hot, sticky and I am filled with fear. So what does this all mean? It means that I have moved away from God and His promises and tried to take control of my life again. Guess what? It does not work. Everytime I do that, boom, here I am in an all too familiar place. The sad part is that I feel too guilty to turn back to God. I feel ashamed to walk in to Church. As I hold on to the thread, I feel it unraveling and my arms are growing weak. Lord, I call out to you for help. I am tired and can't hold on any longer by myself. Please hold on to me.

No comments: