Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Have you ever felt completely helpless!!!

I sit here with this overwhelming sense of disbelief and helplessness. I have a friend going through something terrible, we are doing everything we can to help him and his mom and yet, with everything we are doing, it still could go terribly wrong. Why am I sharing this here, because it is so much a part of who I am, I needed to release it to the world. My whole family and all my friends are involved and hoping thing go well. But we are out of our depth. When I am asked, "What can I do?" The only response I have is Pray, Pray life you have never prayed before. So today I am asking, if you read this and you are so inclined, please pray for my friend and his mom. Pray the God will protect them and in his time and wisdom help all to cope with this situation and find some peace and resolution. I thank you for you time and indulgence.

No comments: