Monday, January 23, 2006

It was even better than I imagined . . .

It is hard to believe that this all started with an idea on November 10 and tonight we actually pulled off an amazing event at the school. When I got home from the event there was an email from a mom saying what a great event it was. I am thrilled.

Based on my observations, there was tons of socializing happening and lots of money was exchanging hands. The vendors were engaging and happy and the moms were receptive and excited about the opportunity to see new things. We had a good mix of services and products in a variety of price ranges. There was lots of food, especially deserts. And we had message therapist there performing wonderful messages for our moms. What more could you ask for.

I think what I liked best was meeting moms I would have never have met. There were moms from the upper, middle, lower and pre-school. It was great. And the teachers were there as well, which I think made it really special.

The only thing Becca and I need is a night off.

No comments: