Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is it Friday Yet????

Today was a typical day in my life. I got the boys off to school and then I ran to my home office to check my email and pick up something I needed for my meeting. I got to the meeting a few minutes early, so I updated my calendar, made some calls, set an appointment. My meeting was very productive and we all left energized ready to conquer the world. On my way home I decided to make a walk-in cold call which produced a name and some inside information that might help me approach this person. I also stopped at the cell phone company to get my phone repaired. Once home I had an hour to eat lunch and catch up on emails and work on an ad for a directory. I then went to my son's school to help with their Writer's workshop (the highlight of my day). I then took my oldest home and picked up my youngest. Once home we did homework, played and made dinner. Then my oldest was off to Karate and I stayed home for some quality time with the little dude. So here I sit in the quite and blog. Isn't life grand.

No comments: