Friday, April 08, 2005

Something has to give . . . I guess it was my blog

It has been a week since I have blogged. I have tried to do this for days, quite frankly I have been so busy or so tired I just could not do it. So today, I am making time to catch up. What have I been up to?

  • Closed two sales in my business;
  • Planned and implemented a luncheon event for my children's school and helped out with book fair;
  • Worked at church nursery, twice;
  • Went to meetings/trainings;
  • Participated on another event planning committee;
  • Helped my sister with a major personal event;
  • Met with my mastermind group; and
  • General family activities and home activities.
So you can see it has been a busy week. I did fit some sleep in there. Oh yeah, we turned the clocks back and we are all off schedule. I am enjoying the added sunshine.

No comments: