Friday, March 25, 2005

Blogged Down Without Inspiration

It's Friday, Good Friday, and for some reason I don't feel inspired. However, I have been trained to behave whether I feel like it or not, so here I am writing.

Today we have a play date and we are going bowling. I really am looking forward to that. I love spending time with other moms, specially if they are moms like me, streetsmart. Becka is that. Her boys are just wonderful, so all in all, it will be a great day.

I am looking forward to Easter, celebrating the joy of the season, for He is Risen In Deed. I am mostly looking foward to enjoying time with my family. The holidays are a great time. Why can't we capture that feeling all year long. I guess it wouldn't be special then.

Until Monday, unless inspiration takes over before then.

No comments: